Tuesday, February 3, 2009

ok...been slacking off!

So, I have been bad! Not kept up like I wanted and should, but really things have been CRAZY!! Yes caps...CRAZY..there I said it again!
Long story short (because the boys are with me..yes I know 11 am and they are not in school)I have been running around, went through two days of crying, Jason came home to try to fix situation, and the boys are still the boys.

As to not get into the story right now, boys are with me at home. We pulled them from the school they were at, and I am looking for another program. I am still learning my way around, but missing my family, friends and hubby! There you have the cliff notes of my past weeks.

We are off on a fam vay-cay next week for the boys bday. They have no idea that we are taking them to Disney World etc. They are gonna freak, and well we all need that fam time, and laughing together!!

More to come when I am not rushed!

OH BY THE WAY..BECOME A FOLLOWER...CHECK IT OUT TO THE RIGHT OF THE PAGE :)

No comments: