Friday, May 29, 2009

What an Aweful Day!

Is anyone still out there reading this?? If not I am writing just to write, and that's OK cause I have not been consistent. So I had the scare of my life yesterday. Oliver was let outside by Cade without me knowing, and he was no where to be found. I looked everywhere for an hour. Of course hysterical, I had a couple of the neighbors looking as well. Ty and Cade were yelling, I was trying to yell on top of my whaling, and two neighbors were yelling and whistling. Oliver typically goes to the front yard, hangs out at the neighbors house, Pat, or stays i the back yard. He really does not wander like he used to. I couldn't understand what had happened??? As I was really loosing it, the neighbor across the street came out and mentioned that another neighbor had picked up a dog here, and placed it in the backyard of a house 5 houses down. WTF?? Why would someone do that?
I marched myself, snot and all, and rang the doorbell. Th lady that answered the door was not very friendly and was not happy that I asked her if she had my dog. Come to find out, she had a dog that looks JUST like O. Hers is a little darker right now, but same dog. As I walked away crying at the thought of never finding my dog, she came out of her house yelling that in fact she did see the dog in the back yard. She apologized, and had not idea that he was even back there. I grabbed him and brought him straight home... What a relief...I don't know what I would have done without my O. He is not going to be out of my sight again!!!! No one is allowed to let him out without my permission! NO ONE!
So after crying for an hour, I had a huge pounding headache, and my face was swollen...I was able to relax with my mutt in lap.
What an ordeal!

On top of that, Jason's hard drive crashed with his whole life on it...what a disaster...to top off a horrible afternoon! Jeez are we being tested.
Now that the craziness is over, we are going to relax this weekend. We have a bday party to go to and Jason leaves for the field on Sunday for a few days...just me and the boys...
I can't believe we leave here in two weeks...AND O IS COMING WITH US!!!

No comments: