Tuesday, September 9, 2008

My Love is Here!!

Sorry Scott!!! As far as the rest of last week, not much to report. I did however have an outing with my brother on Friday night...I have so much to say about that, but not now. When I have more time I will!! Juicy stuff!
Just a quick blurb...Jason is here for two weeks!! YEAH!!!!
He arrived Monday morning, and I picked him up in SA. After a quick brunch, we headed back to Laredo to pick up the boys from school...They were really excited to see him!! Cade ran into Jason's arms the minute he saw him. Ty ran past him, then came back and jumped on him...We need to take pics so I can post.
Today we ran some errands after dropping off kids and just hung out and caught up! I am loving this quality time together...the boys have all his attention after they get out from school...More to come as the week unravels..
Tomorrow we head to Corpus for the day with my Grandma. Just a quick trip, but it will be fun!

1 comment:

Pamela said...

Well, I hope you don't spend too much time posting now that Jason is home. Enjoy your time with your man. I look forward to seeing you in Colorado next weekend.

Love,
Pammy