Monday, November 3, 2008

Totally addicted

Oh my gosh, so I just got connected into Face book, and already I am needing a 12 step program as my friend Pam says...
It is so much fun and I am having A BLAST connecting with new and old friends!
So Halloween was great! Ty and I dressed up but of course Cade did not...it's not his gig! I did have a t-shirt made for him that says "Don't do costumes BUT will take your candy!"

Here are some pics:




Ty Iron Man




Cade with T-shirt



Me with uniform from 20 years ago

So there you have it folks..more to come unless I can't get off FB! *laughing*

4 comments:

Pamela said...

"Push 'em back, push 'em back, WAY back!"

So how many Anusara teachers were former cheerleaders ... you, me, Christina. Coincidence? I think not!

Love,
P

Bekaboo said...

I love Ty's pose, and Cade's shirt....ADORABLE! Seeing you in your uniform reminds me when I was a wee thing thinking you're the coolest cousin ever....wait I still think that! LOL

Jen said...

I was about to say Beka...you better still!!! LOL

Jen said...

Pammy we were meant to meet!!