Friday, October 31, 2008

Cheering on!

SO a quick update...
Ty had a game Wednesday, but only to come out defeated...these kids were like 2nd graders..huge. We could not get a shot in. Our boys and girls played good D, but no baskets. We lost 2-0, so not to bad you see...of course cheered my heart out and lost my voice again..comes with being a sports mom!

Speaking of cheering..I am getting ready to put my high school cheer uniform on for a party tonight...I am giving my age away, but whatever! The uniform is 20 years old, and still fits...ROCK ON! I didn't have to spend on a costume! There may or may not be pics..we will see how many drinks I have (j/k)...LOL
Lots of fun to be had this festive weekend...party party party!!

Oh another thing....special thanks to PAM for getting me hooked on facebook! Just what I needed another thing to update and surf through...so any of you all on facebook...let's be friends!
K..that's all for now..caio!


oh wait...one more thing...
i accidentally sent everyone in the world a thing for reunion.com which was a total accident!!! SORRY!!! IGNORE IT AND DELETE IT!!!

2 comments:

Bekaboo said...

I can not wait to see the pics of you in your cheer outfit! Give Ty a hug and tell him good game from me!

Beka

Pamela said...

I bet you wore that costume WELL. Can't wait to see pix! Glad that you are enjoying Facebook. I see that you have "made friends" with many. It is totally fun. See ya soon.
Love,
P