Monday, January 12, 2009

BRRRRR it's cold!!

So I woke up freezing my touche off this morning...20 degrees! SERIOUSLY not used this being from TX and all! This mini vaca has been great! We are all set to move into a house in Augusta GA on Friday. I will be getting the boys back in school, and getting back to a routine. Jason jooins us on the weekends as he will not report there until March 9th. SO anyone that wants to come visit this neck of the woods, we have a 4 bedroom hizzle...but you have to do it before June 8th cause' that's when Jas graduates. We received orders and will be report to Hawaii July 9th. I was told the Oliver has to begin the process 90 days out to ship overseas. I have to have a microchip put in him, and a few other vaccines that I will be getting a list of...geez!
So more to come and updates as they occur!
Love to all!

No comments: