Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Living in the South-ish...

So my friends we are finally settled in! We are now in N. Augusta, SC. The house we are renting for the next 5 months is great! The boys share a room and we have a play room for them as well. We were lucky to find a fully furnished place here since our stuff is still in storage. It was a wonderful change to wake up to a yard full of snow. The boys were really excited!! Oliver was not that thrilled! I took some pics...I'll post later...
Jason is back in Columbus and will be coming on the weekends...bummer. He moves here for good in March, and we will stay put until June...whew! What a world wind!
I am comfy for now, and the good news is the boys start school tomorrow. I was able to find spots for them at a preschool 5 days a week half days. The system is really weird here, so I am excited. I looked at 4 schools and liked this one second best. The one I really liked only have 2 days for Cade and 5 for Ty...wanted to keep them together, and everyday...Cade was ready to begin the moment he walked in the door...tomorrow is not coming fast enough for him (truth be told I can't wait myself-I have not had a break since we left Texas at the beginning of the month.
Stay tuned as I learn my way around this place...adventures behind every door!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Jenny-Finally I heard from you! Typed in your address on google and got to see your house with their enhanced "street view"! Looks like you found a great neighborhood!
Glad to know all are safe, settled and soon to have Jason with you!
So, he's in Georgia and you are in South Carolina...WOW! XOXO T Cynthia

Jen said...

Hi Tia! Glad you found me...sorry I have not called...crazy times! I am hoping that I get to see you in the summer before we leave, and I asked Jason that if I get to home sick if I could just come to CA for some family time, and he said of course! You may have me more than you would like! :)
Love you much!