Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Weather kills me!

So I am over the whole pity party, and moved on. I have been in the creative mood lately and have been making some fun jewelry! I have learned how to make ring out of sterling silver...LOVE THEM. I have made 3 for me and one as a gift...so 4. All different. Going to be updating sassy style page, so that will keep me busy!
Here are some pics:




I'm taking order :)

Spring break is the happening's here. This whole place shuts down for the Master's. The big Golf gods are here. Practice rounds started yesterday, and the tourna starts Thursday. People around here rent out room in their house and some have homes for this occasion. I know of one lady who has remodeled her whole house off the money she makes off the renters...pool, cabana, landscaping...she makes thousands every year. Now mind you she has a kick ass house to be able to charge, and people have the run of it..wow! I couldn't do it for just strangers...anyway not me so whatever!
So I took Oliver to the beauty shop, and this is what he came back wearing...all about the golf week!



This weather though is NASTY. Sunny one day, rainy the next. Storming one morning, and bright and sunny 3 hours later. This morning a blizzard came in and it's FREEZING. The good thing is, if I go out, I get to wear my scarf that I knitted :)
My pretty pink one. I will have to design an outfit around it!
I was able to wear my Spring scarf on Sunday, ubber cute, ad I MADE IT! thank you very much!
So not many plans this week..play it by ear with this weather...good thing we have a wii to keep me and the boys moving if we can't go outside.
I will say that we are still in prep mode, but we WILL be going to TX for a weeks before shipping out. I am excited about that! 2 months will fly!
OK, so hope all is well with you, and keep in touch!
Here's a recent pic of the boys...they are getting so big!

1 comment:

Andrea said...

I am in love with the rings....how do I get one?