Tuesday, March 31, 2009

HOW I am OVERDUE!

I am SOOOOOOO overdue for a post! I just can't get into a good flow with this. It seems like I do, and then I don't know, I just don't. I know that most of you are on FB and we keep up with each other that way, but for those that are not...oops, sorry!
So my bday came and went...whatever another year gone. Jason's bday came and went...movies with the boys...monsters vs aliens 3D. School for the boys...going, and OH, my external hard drive died! I cried for days, and still have not gotten over it! Hard drives stink!!!
And so for me, I'm just hanging out, just being a student and not teaching...it sucks! I really miss it! What can I say..I like telling people what to do!!! (LOL)
I miss my friends, I miss my family, I miss my students...I can go on and on!
Moving SUCKS! I guess this is turning out to be a venting missive...oh read on or not!
Speaking of moving...Hawaii in two months. So much to freaking do, and my head hurts! Dilemma with Oliver moving there, timeline for vehicles being shipped, schedule our stuff in storage to be released (btw will be there 1 year in may), and of course scheduling our flights...make this GO AWAY! I just want to be there and not deal with any of this! I have to keep telling myself that I expand and grow from these "bumps in the road"...but whatever..I DON"T WANT TO GROW RIGHT NOW!! I just want to have a drink a go to bed!
OK so sorry with the "poor Jen" post! I know it has been a while, but this is all I have to say for now!

No comments: