Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Back to Technology

HELLO PEOPLE!! I'm back! I have been away from the modern world way to much, and I am going to have to pace myself getting back into the swing of things LOL...I mean really folks, I don't have to go out and pick or work to find my next meal....just kidding...I had my first Starbucks in the Atlanta airport on my way back to TX...yep I am here, but only for the rest of the weekend for teacher training with Christina...FUN TIMES. I seriously have so much to say, but it has been a long day so not now. I have access to a computer now, so I will update daily...I have missed you all, and look forward to moving back to TX to await the big move. Thanks Anne, Christina, and Faith for you comments and feeling my pain. I will say this, it has gotten a bit I say a BIT better, but more to come over the next few days. Off to rest and get ready for a great day tomorrow.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
HFP said...

Aloha Jen!

We're on vacay in Hawaii!

I'll check back and follow your journey to the islands!