Monday, August 18, 2008

All the time in the world- no time for anything

So since the boys have been in school, you would think that I would have all this time to myself, and do what I want to do for me me me....well it just seemed like I have had no time...
I have been running errands that are necessary, cleaning the house, no fun, and last week helped my brother 3 days in his 5Th grade classroom ( I really didn't mind it Tony don't get bent out of shape) just saying there has been no pedi, massage, lounging, shopping, naps etc...
For whatever reason this has happened, I told myself NO MORE!
I came down with a stomach bug on Wednesday in the wee hours of the morning, and I am just feeling better today. I took the boys to school, came back and sat on the couch and drank some tea! AHHHHH yummy chai, and I sat until now that I am at the computer. In a bit I need to get my brakes repaired, but the rest of the day will be spent on the couch and recovering from the tummy thing!
Just a quick update on the boys and school...apparently they are model students. The teacher told my mom yesterday, they are perfect students and Cade is excellent and following all instructions....who would have thought that the child who threw himself on the floor, is now the model student of his class...I knew he would be fine once he settled in. Of course Ty is always perfect so that one does not surprise me! I would rather deal with Cade my ":spirited child" issues at home then the teachers in the classroom...
Well, off to a nice lazy day. I have not had one of those since well, before TY was born and he is 4 1/2. Yeah! Don't you think it's time??

2 comments:

Christina Sell said...

enjoy yourself.

we miss yo here but love having Rebecca as part of the gang now.

Jen said...

Thanks Christina! I really miss your classes, but I am glad that Beka gets to experience the AWESOME teacher that I have had the pleasure to learn from...MISS YOU!!