Sunday, March 1, 2009

Horray for March!

March the first... I can't belive it! I am really glad that it is here cause that means that my hub gets to move here. We (the fam) have been apart for 9 months. There have been stints that we have been together here and there. He visited for a month in Nov, came for Christmas for a couple of weeks, moved us to SC, and of course in Feb, our world wind tour to Orlando. Still, I have missed him much, and so have my boys. Truth be told (honey you know this) I am ready for some help! Ok so don't get me wrong, I miss and want my hubby with me, so it is really not just the help...really it's not...but, I need some time for me! Anyway, he gets here this Friday the 6th. I already have a full day planned for me, myself and I on Saturday!!! Knitting class, hair appointment, Starbucks, shopping...etc.
Yes I said knitting class. I started yesterday, Saturday, and I will tell you what...harder that I thought. Still, expanding my skills and creativity. It's a four week course, so we shall see...supposedly I will have a scarf or two out of this. I know I know, who need scarfs in Hawaii, well there is such a thing as a summer scarf people! Light, thin and colorfull...quite the accessory...that is my goal anyway. Next I will be taking up sewing..I have plans for these new skills that I am aquiring! Plans Plans Plans! That is all I will say for now. I also have some fantastic jewelry making classes...I am learning to work with wire and sterling silver..so much fun....before you know it I will have my own line of clothes and accessories!
SO here's to the week that will probably go as slow as a snail because Jas will be coming home, but here's to it anyway!
The weather has been nasty so not much going on here as far as activities. I have been making and repairing some jewelry (which I went through my own this am, and wow, I have accumilated some). Busy day tomorrow. Oliver begins th process for Hawaii. Blood work and micro-chip tomorrow, then onto phase 2. More to come on that.
Everything falling into place! It's about DAMN TIME!

No comments: