Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Vacation going swimmingly

So since my last post, things have been smooth sailing. We have kept VERY busy with bike rides, park outings, bubble blowing, errands, going to my brother Tony's house, and just hanging out inside, it's freakin' hot outside. The truck has been fixed (thank God)and so all is good. I did have a moment just a bit ago, where I realized on Monday morning and afternoon, Tuesday evening, and just a bit ago, that someone else was in my place teaching...eek. I have really been so busy that I have not had time to think about it in depth nor am I in Austin for it to really hit me. I know that once I get back from my visit, and get back into the routine of the day, it's gonna hit me that I don't have to go teach. There will be no rushing to drop the boys off at school and onto my class (sigh). Don't be surprised if I show up to practice here and there. I really didn't want to stop teaching, but to have a set schedule for the month of May, was just a bit to constraining. I needed to do what I needed to do...I MISS YOU GUYS ALREADY!!!
Well, I have my nephew with me today so I am chasing my tow boys + one...boy am I tired! This just re-affirms that I only need 2 boys!! Well onto rest and then hit the road again when they wake up from nap...tonight a nice long bath! Calgon take me away!

No comments: