Tuesday, October 14, 2008

It's been a little while

So I have been in this funk of not wanting to get on the computer and blog...I have felt like I am saying the same things over and over again, because things are really the same around here...honestly, gotta tell you, it's really hard here without Jason! Not hard like I can't do it hard, but hard because I really miss him!! I see all these families together and husbands and wifes...I get sad...I think that's where my funk may stem from?? Besides, that the everyday ritual of:

I take the boys to school, I take my niece and nephew to school, run errands, sometimes take grandma places, pick up boys, homework, dinner, bath, books, bed. That's pretty much in a nutshell. SO there you have it!

I didn't feel like blogging, could not really find anything to say, but last week began a great change... I began teaching public yoga classes. It's been in the making for a while, and it finally started. I am really excited about taking the seat of the teacher again. My cousin has a fab studio and I teach and practice there. It's Lovely! The group is starting to grow, and I look forward to seeing where this goes! All the students are beginners beginners, so I can mold them into my image...na just kidding!! We can really work on the basics and learn proper form and principles...It's gonna be GREAT!!
I know it's really hard to keep up with me when you can't read my happenings, but now you know why. You have not missed much! You really don't want to read the same things over and over again...AND...I still want you guys tuning in here and there!
I want to say thanks to Faith and Kara for your comments on my last entry..you guys are the best!! Miss you! I needed to hear that going into these new classes.
Here is a picture of the ad that was run in the local paper...



My butt looks really big and wide in the first pic, but I guess the second one is OK.
So there you have it folks. I teach on Monday and Wednesday mornings from 9-10...come take a class. We are working on a eight weeks series and will go from there.

3 comments:

Christina Sell said...

personally, I think your ass looks great!

Jen said...

Thanks Christina! Things are going great with the classes...I learned it all from you! Just as you molded me...I will continue to mold...WORLD DOMINATION (lol)

Pamela said...

I'm with CT ... there's nothing like a curvy booty!

You are doing good work there. All things in time! Remember (like the butterfly and the chrysalis story) sometimes you just have to PUSH on through before something beautiful can happen ... and sometimes you have to rest and get your strength before you can!

I miss you my friend, but I'll see you soon!

Love,
Pammy