Thursday, July 24, 2008

Busy Day

Let me start by saying that we are fine! For those that have emailed or called concerned with the weather and how Dolly is effecting (is it affect or effect- I get confused) us, not to worry....it is very windy and very rainy, but no hurricane and no power outages as of yet. Who knows if there is more to come. Hope not cause I got things to do!! During swimming it was raining, but the kids were already wet, so no biggie, so long there was not lightening. After that, we stayed indoors yesterday, just because we were getting ready for today, and it was drizzling on and off, but the top fell out last night. I am looking out the window as I write, and the trees are really blowing everywhere. You really never see that in South Texas. We are off to Austin/SA to pick up Jason this am. He is here for 10 days. I am really excited about it!
I am driving straight to Austin to take classes from Christina first, then pick up the boys at my aunts house and down to SA I go. Jason comes in about 8:45 tonight, so it works out perfect! Gotta get my practice with Christina on when I can :)
We have all kinds of things scheduled while he is here. Not sure how much I will be at the computer, but will definitely update with pics and such once he is gone *sniffle*.
Off to pack the truck and get organized. Don't worry I will be careful mom!

1 comment:

Faith Chenault said...

Hey Jen - I'm so glad that Dolly didn't take y'all out...I've been worried about my South Texas Yogi. :) Have fun down South and come see us soon.
Faith