Monday, July 28, 2008

Family Fun

We have been having such a good time with Jason, it is going to be hard to see him go! Just a quick recap of the days thus far.....

Thursday 7/24 Moved to higher grounds....left Laredo just in time for the hurricane to hit, and snuck off to Christina's class only to not have classes from Christina but to have classes from her sister Ann. Ann taught great classes, but I was looking for my Christina fix. Picked up the boys, and headed to SA where Jason's plane came in on time so I was a bit late...ooops! Hey better late then never right?

Friday 7/25 Had lunch at Cheesecake Factory- YUM!!! Of course I had a piece cheesecake...how can you not! My fav is banana creme- OMG! (in a high pitched voice) LOVE IT!! Took the boys to children's museum- lots of fun, and hung out with fam and friends.

Saturday 7/26 Went to Lifetime Fitness with friends Claudia, David and Lauren, and hung out at the pool/water park thingy. Blast! Ty was able to show off his swimming abilities, and Cade just splashed around (remember he is a swimming lesson drop out). Onto Austin where Jason had his first acupunture session ever...all I can say is that Craig Williams is FABULOUS!!!! If you need acupunture this is the guy! Check him out in my links section.

Sunday 7/27 I went to a decorating class with Beka. This is my other passion. I love to decorate! I was great info and the theme was color. Hello...I love color, I am all about it. Life without color is not worth living! Not to mention accessories! Jason had another session with Craig, and went to dinner with our family date night friends from here in austin, Andrew Rebecca, Aidan and Ava.

Today 7/28 well here I am musing, and the boys are playing with trains. Jason is with Craig, and we are heading back to Laredo later today. We are stopping in SA to update my military ID, and on to Laredo.

I-35 and I have been close this last week between Laredo, Austin, SA, Austin, SA, Laredo. At the end of the week, I will meet again with the close highway of mine to go to Sea World and drop Jason off *tear*.

So off to get ready to go. More to come :0

No comments: